Imagine, for a moment, giving your group (parents, employees, attendees) a reason to stop and think about financial education in a completely different way.
Imagine your audience engaged, having fun, full of energy, joining in the conversation with me and others in the room.
Imagine your participants coming up to you after the program telling you how much fun they had, how much they enjoyed the presentation, how profoundly different it was and how refreshing it was to learn without a Powerpoint presentation!
This is just a little glimpse of what you’ll get when you ask me to come speak with your group. I don’t just ‘do’ a presentation, I engage your group in a conversation they’ll talk about for hours, days or even years to come.
Isn’t this the type of experience you’re trying to create?
About Elisabeth Donati
Elisabeth is an expert in accelerated learning, teaching kids and adults the basic money skills they need to thrive in today’s world and tomorrow’s economy. She believes that it’s a person’s individual responsibility to create their own economy and she coaches people to do just that every day.
“Elisabeth Donati did a fantastic job when she trained our Cooperative Extension Fied Agents. They learned how to present Camp Millionaire while learning valuable presentation skills they can use for all of their presentations.
One agent starting using music with the financial classes she teaches at the prison and said the inmates are now much more engaged in what she is teaching.” Celia Hayhoe, Ph.D., CFP(r), Family Financial Management Specialist, Virginia Cooperative Extension.
Here are just a few ideas of what she can present to your group.
- The Three Keys to Raising Money-Savvy Adults
- The Money Jars: Your Magical Money Management System
- Making Financial Education Fun & Effective!
- Winning The Money Game! Teaching Kids to Win The Game Before They Leave Home Without You.
- The Female Sex and Money: The differences and why you must understand how to use them as an advantage to create financial peace and security.
- Women’s Natural Genius for Wealth
- Money: Why Thinking Makes it So.
- Financial Freedom: Your Recipe for a Life Worth Living.
- See it, Say it, Write it Down: The Three Simple Steps to Creating The Life You Really Want.
- From Powerpoint to Powerful: How to Make Your Presentation Sizzle!
Additional topics and titles can be customized for your audience.
“Elisabeth has an innate ability to sense what an audience needs as well as what they would enjoy. She will leave your attendees with a feeling of empowerment in regard to money, children and the future.” ~ Michael Hoffman, Heart Communications.
Short presentations to local groups/meetings: Free, honorarium or donation to our scholarship fund.
Customized presentations to larger groups: $250-$2500/day plus expenses (depending on time frame and number of attendees)
Private, customized Creative Wealth Programs for Kids,Teens, couples, Coeds, Women and Mixed Gender:
If you’re looking for something different; something that will MAKE a difference, then Creative Wealth’s financial education events are your answer. We will customize a unique program for you and your family, business or organization (for ages 10 and up, participant size or time frame).
- Private School programs (summer, spring break, vacations, weekend)
- Private Family Programs/Reunions (10 kids minimum)
- Corporate programs for adults (20 adults minimum)
- Special groups: parent/teen, newlywed, retired, mother/daughter, father/son, all female, all male, grandparents/grandchild, foster care, children’s community service organizations.
- Conference and tradeshow options (How cool is is when attendees bring their kids?)
“Elisabeth, word on the street was you all had a great time! I spoke to one attendee in the hallway here and she said she had a blast. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedule and making it down. We really appreciated your participation.” ~ David Baker, County of San Diego
Note: I gave a lunch-time presentation above on financial literacy for The county of San Diego during their yearly employee benefits meeting with 130 employees. The women in charge of the meeting told me, enthusiastically, that I was the first presenter who had ever kept their attention during lunch!
Participants in our programs rarely stop moving or laughing. They want to come back and do it again. Using games (including our exclusive Money Game), contests, activities and accelerated teaching methods, we create an experiential learning environment where participants learn quicker, remember more and enjoy themselves more than they ever dreamed possible. Financial principles are taught in a playful, engaging manner for all age groups. Learning about money CAN be fun!
Fees: Custom program fees are determined on an individual basis.
“The most valuable thing I learned was to start saving early and to let the money do the work for you. It was SO much better than I expected and it was the most fun I’ve ever had while learning.” —Tiffany (teen attendee)
Let’s create an event that changes lives! Give me a call today!